Champion Local Schools took advantage of Sourcewell, formally NJPA, pricing for their new Hussey Seating Company Telescopic Bleachers in the High School gymnasium. The home side bleacher features Hussey’s Xtreme Logo option with “Champion Flashes” while the visitors’ side features a signature logo option with “CHS.” Both banks feature Auto-Rotating Aisle Rails. Total net seating 998 with ADA Flex Row seating.
Champion’s contract included a custom Allied Scorer Table with purple vinyl and graphic panel.
Completion: Fall 2018
How Can Sourcewell Contracts Benefit Your Agency?
- National contract purchasing provides considerable time and resource savings for participating Member agencies.
- Streamlines the contracting processes and maximizes efficiencies
- No need to establish and or duplicate bid documents or contract process
- Reduces the impact of staff reductions and budget cuts
What is the Value of Membership with Sourcewell?
- Membership establishes a legal paper trail between the Member agency and Sourcewell, justifying your contract purchasing decision. A Sourcewell Membership is at no-cost, no-obligation or liability to the agency. As a public agency, Sourcewell contracting process follows the same competitive bidding process required by our Members. Our Sourcewell contract leverages national volume pricing.
- Ease and time saving benefits of purchasing through national leveraged contracts
- Unique advantage to purchase exceptional quality products/equipment deserving of the agency